BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc - not backing up files, only folder structure

2010-01-26 13:03:12
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc - not backing up files, only folder structure
From: stratisphere <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 04:09:18 -0500
We've been using backup pc for quite some time, using the old version without
issues. After about 6 months ago and some hardware issues, we decided to
upgrade.

Yesterday I built a box up running backuppc on debian and used apt-get to
install the lot... nice and simple. I've also spent time configuring the
config.pl file to our needs.

It all backs up, however it doesnt backup files, only the folder structure. At
the moment i'm only testing it with one host which is a Windows 2008 server. If
needed I can test it with something else?

(P.s. i've had a quick search of the net/forums/mailing list but cant find
anything... if there is anything which is relevant to this issue, i'd be
greatful for a link!)

Thanks,
Adrian