BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Bakuppc shutdown clinets

2009-11-24 14:01:01
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Bakuppc shutdown clinets
From: egrimisu <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:57:48 -0500
Thanks Matthias,

I looked over it but i don't know how to call these commands, the only thing
that i figured out is that the commands are:

if called from windows
shutdown /s /f /m \\clientcomputername

and called from linux:
net rpc shutdown -t 10 -f -C "Shut Down message" -W DOMAINNAME -U
"adminusername"%adminpass -I 192.168.0.x

I hope you can help further. Thanks again