BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc with Xen

2009-11-15 21:11:35
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc with Xen
From: Kameleon <kameleon25 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:09:06 -0600
I upgraded to ubuntu 8.10 on the backuppc domu and the same issue
remains. It went from backuppc ver 3.0.0 to 3.1.0. I will test a
64-bit ubuntu domu backup here soon and report the results. I find it
odd though that it backs up physical machines and also hvm domu
machines fine. I don't think it is a xen issue because it is backing
up the hvm domu and it can't know the difference as it appears as a
physical machine.

Thanks for the input.

Sent from my mobile device