BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC server on OS X

2009-11-14 10:25:44
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC server on OS X
From: "Michael Stowe" <mstowe AT chicago.us.mensa DOT org>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:22:59 -0600
Or maybe you're asking questions about macports that have little or
nothing to do with BackupPC...

It ran fine on my Snow Leopard, and I didn't have any trouble with
dependencies, so I don't know what to tell you except that
p5-compress-zlib installs fine from macports here.

I suppose you could always install it manually if you can't get macports
to work.