BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] just one email

2009-09-07 00:48:14
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] just one email
From: Stephen Joyce <stephen AT physics.unc DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 00:44:46 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009, higuita wrote:

>       but when i have more than one machine without backups, i still
>       only get one email.
>
>       is there any limit to the number of emails one user can receive?

My installation does exactly the same thing. It's a bug. I reported it a
year or so ago, but as far as I know it's never been fixed.

Cheers, Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce

In pioneer days they used oxen for heavy pulling, and when one ox
couldn't budge a log, they didn't try to grow a larger ox. We
shouldn't be trying for bigger computers, but for more systems of
computers.  --Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

What would you rather have to plow a field: two strong oxen or
1,024 chickens? --Seymour Cray