BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc not completing backups

2009-07-29 14:26:19
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc not completing backups
From: Curtis Vaughan <cavaughan AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:21:58 -0700
Backuppc was performing an rsync back up one Windows XP system, on
which Cygwin is installed, for years now. But now it starts the backup and
seems to just hang there. That is, I can see it's backed up a number of
files and directories, placing them in the appropriate .../new/ directory,
but then at some point it stops adding any files. And it'll stay that way
for days.
I've also tried to add a Windows 2000 Server with the same configuration.
It also does the same thing.
I should note that all Linux/Unix servers are backing up just fine.
How do I go about troubleshoot the Windows issue though?