BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Can ingore rsync "chdir failed"?

2009-07-01 11:08:54
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Can ingore rsync "chdir failed"?
From: Leazah <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 10:56:16 -0400
Hi,
I've installed BackupPc and its working correctly. The problem is that I'm
making backup of 4 folders on 700 w2k3 servers and not all have all the folders
(depends on some aplications instalation). As you can imagine, I don't plan to
install and configure the rsync client on all the servers manually, so I've
made an instalation packet that install and configure everything. The problem
is than, as I send a one-for-all config file than have the 4 folders, when I
backup a server that don't have any, BackupPc gives me an error "chdir failed"
and stops making the backup.
I've been reading about rsync and BackupPc configuration to ignore this error,
but I can't find any solution.
Anyone knows how to ignore this error?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my english  [Embarassed]