BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Having Several Issues

2009-06-25 11:13:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Having Several Issues
From: Admiral Beotch <AdmiralBeotch AT hackerish DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:09:06 -0700
I fixed my SELinux problem by changing the context of the mounted partition that holds TOPDIR... I can't say for certain that I got the context 100% accurate, but it seems to be a secure choice given how the httpd process is trying to interact with that part of the file system. The command that fixed everything was:

chcon -R -t httpd_log_t /<backup drive mount point>/

Now I am about to see all my host logs and browse their backups while keeping selinux enabled.

I hope this helps someone else experiencing the same problem.

Admiral Beotch