BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] A problem really hard to handle : BackupPc Crashing

2009-06-04 11:20:36
Subject: [BackupPC-users] A problem really hard to handle : BackupPc Crashing
From: SebClight <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 11:16:08 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your answears. It allowed us to find and solve the problem.

On our BackupPc server, a munin plugin was executing a BackupPC_serverMesg
status command.

Because the PC is abit old and overloaded, the answear of the command often
arrived after the 5sec timeout. Without this answear, BackupPc stopped. We just
changed the timeout and now, it works like a charm.

Thanks Everyone !