BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC auto disable problem...

2009-06-04 07:19:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC auto disable problem...
From: Joseph Holland <joseph.holland AT kepak DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 12:01:12 +0100
Recently our BackupPC server reached the max limit on the pool
filesystem for performing backups.  The BackupPC stopped performing
automatic backups of hosts (as it is supposed to).  So we deleted some
data that was on the same partition as the the pool filesystem but the
BackupPC has never changed all the host's "State" back from "auto
disabled" even though there is enough space left on the pool filesystem
to start doing auto backups again.  When I su as the backuppc user on
the server and run a "/usr/local/share/BackupPC/bin/BackupPC_serverMesg
backup all" it queues all the host like it should but does not perform
any backups (as all the hosts are still marked as "auto disabled").

My question is is there a way to mark all the hosts as being able to be
backed up again?

Thanks in advance,

Joseph.

believed to be clean.