BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Little patches that maybe make BackupPC more user-friendly..

2009-05-15 09:16:08
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Little patches that maybe make BackupPC more user-friendly..
From: Mirco Piccin <pictux AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, "backuppc-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:09:13 +0200
Hi all.

> a. look at attached Lib.pm.patch for more information;  I've modified
> the div management, and some subs. To apply this patch:
> # patch  /usr/share/backuppc/lib/BackupPC/CGI/Lib.pm Lib.pm.patch

Here Lib.pm patch version 2.
The older one make user interface not work properly in case of:
CgiSearchBoxEnable disabeld.

You can apply patch Lib.pm.patch_v2 to the original Lib.pm:
# patch  /usr/share/backuppc/lib/BackupPC/CGI/Lib.pm Lib.pm.patch_v2

or, if you have already applied previous patch (and did't backup
original Lib.pm :-D), you can now apply this one
(Lib.pm.patched_patch_v2)
# patch  /usr/share/backuppc/lib/BackupPC/CGI/Lib.pm Lib.pm.patched_patch_v2

Regards