BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backup restored missing + FileSys::SmbClient + File Size

2009-05-15 00:11:55
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backup restored missing + FileSys::SmbClient + File Size
From: mhagnumdw <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 22:22:42 -0400
Hello everyone. I found the backuppc and I'm testing with it.

I have one full backup and 4 incr. One backup per day. When restoring the
backup a few (very few) files that were deleted are showing up, and there are
still files that do not appear. This may be the problem reported in
?Incremental backups might not be accurate? here
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/faq/limitations.html#maximum_backup_file_sizes ?

Does the backuppc 3.1.0 already supports FileSys::SmbClient? The configuration
would be in accordance with the first post on that link?

Using Ubuntu 8.10 + ext3 + Samba 3.2.3 + backuppc 3.1.0, what is the maximum
size of an individual file to perform backup?

Thank you.

--
 [Arrow] MhagnumDw