BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] rsync troubles on fedora 64bit client

2009-05-01 21:33:41
Subject: [BackupPC-users] rsync troubles on fedora 64bit client
From: gregor <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 16:19:07 -0400
hi,

i worked with backuppc over two yeas but now i have troubles with my new client.
i upgraded my clients hardware to 64bit on fedora 10, my server (i686 centos5)
can't make working backups.
when i start the backups manually i get an error message after the backup runs
about 5 minutes and the error message is always on another file. so i think the
error don't depends on the file.

Read EOF&#58;
Tried again&#58; got 0 bytes
Can't write 4 bytes to socket
finish&#58; removing in-process file pictures/0083.JPG
Child is aborting
Done&#58; 1394 files, 4733617204 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer &#40;aborted by signal=PIPE&#41;
Backup aborted by user signal
Saving this as a partial backup
dump failed&#58; aborted by signal=PIPE

can anybody help?