BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Sending csums, cnt = 0, phase = 1 - Backups stuck!

2009-04-10 03:13:23
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Sending csums, cnt = 0, phase = 1 - Backups stuck!
From: "Boniforti Flavio" <flavio AT piramide DOT ch>
To: "Craig Barratt" <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:09:24 +0200
> You have a high log level enabled ($Conf{XferLogLevel}), so
> you will get a lot of debug messages.

Yes I do, I was thinking to take it down again when I got configuration
done and working... ;-)

> This message is normal.  It says the size of the file on the
> client doesn't match the size on the server.  When the file
> isn't on the server yet (which is the case for a first
> backup) this message says the server file size is 0 versus
> 14702080 on the client.

Many thanks for your explanation Craig.

Now I will let the backup finish (about 350MB) and afterwards I try to
wrap it in the ssh-tunnel (removed it yesterday to test if it's an
ssh-related issue)...

I'll be posting back soon.

Kind regards,
Flavio Boniforti