BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Sending csums, cnt = 0, phase = 1 - Backups stuck!

2009-04-10 03:02:53
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Sending csums, cnt = 0, phase = 1 - Backups stuck!
From: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: Boniforti Flavio <flavio AT piramide DOT ch>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 23:58:25 -0700
Boniforti writes:

> carola/Desktop/CAROLA/Mise à jour des prix 2009-04-01.xls: size doesn't
> match (14702080 vs 0)
>
> Can you tell me why it should tell things like "size doesn't match"?
> Could you please explain what's going on?

You have a high log level enabled ($Conf{XferLogLevel}), so you will
get a lot of debug messages.

This message is normal.  It says the size of the file on the client
doesn't match the size on the server.  When the file isn't on the
server yet (which is the case for a first backup) this message says
the server file size is 0 versus 14702080 on the client.

Craig