BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Next release

2009-03-27 14:52:05
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Next release
From: Paul Mantz <pcmantz AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:44:35 -0500
On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 8:01 PM, obj AT jltechinc DOT com <obj AT jltechinc DOT
com> wrote:
> Is it possible to get a CVS copy?
>
> I tried: "cvs -z3.2
> -d:pserver:anonymous AT backuppc.cvs.sourceforge DOT net:/cvsroot/backuppc co
> BackupPC"
>
> ...but received the dreaded "__CONFIGURE_BIN_LIST__" error when I ran
> the "./configure.pl"
>
> Thanks for a great product!
>
> -J

I've also started following the CVS repository on github.  You can
find that at:

http://github.com/pcmantz/backuppc-cvs/tree/master

I would suggest that if you used git, that you clone backuppc-git,
then clone that directory locally for a working copy to work on top
of.  This way, your work will be on top of whatever is available in
CVS.

My own personal work is available at:

http://github.com/pcmantz/backuppc/tree/master

But I warn you, I rebase frequently to make sure that my development stays sane.

Adios,

--
Paul Mantz
http://www.mcpantz.org