BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] When will backuppc begin pooling?

2009-01-29 22:10:12
Subject: [BackupPC-users] When will backuppc begin pooling?
From: Brian Woodworth <bwoodworth AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:06:49 -0800
I installed backuppc a week ago and currently have 2 full backups and 6 incremental backups for 2 Windows machines and one full backup for another windows machine.  I have not seen and pooling happen yet.  on the Status page it says this:

Other info:
  • 0 pending backup requests from last scheduled wakeup,
  • 0 pending user backup requests,
  • 0 pending command requests,
  • Pool is 0.00GB comprising 0 files and 0 directories (as of 1/29 01:00),
  • Pool hashing gives 0 repeated files with longest chain 0,
  • Nightly cleanup removed 0 files of size 0.00GB (around 1/29 01:00),
  • Pool file system was recently at 83% (1/29 18:59), today's max is 83% (1/29 17:08) and yesterday's max was 82%.

Is there a configuration I need in order to enable pooling or is it because I have don't have enough backups yet?  i left most of the config as default.  Any info would be appreciated.

--
Brian Woodworth
bwoodworth AT gmail DOT com