BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Please help- error while starting backup

2009-01-13 11:36:24
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Please help- error while starting backup
From: smileheart21 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 04:03:16 -0500
Hi experts,
I have an ubuntu server where i have configured backuppc and using web
interface to configure it.I installed cygwin in windows 2003 server from where
i have to backup the files.
It was working fine in the beginning,, but after some time, when i try to
backup the host, i am getting the following error.
2009-01-13 03:53:12 full backup started for directory docs (baseline backup #4)
2009-01-13 03:53:12 Got fatal error during xfer (auth failed on module docs)

Contents of file /var/lib/backuppc/pc/192.168.0.30/XferLOG.bad, modified
2009-01-13 04:00:06 (Extracting only Errors)

full backup started for directory docs (baseline backup #4)
Connected to 192.168.0.30:873, remote version 30
Negotiated protocol version 28
Error connecting to module docs at 192.168.0.30:873: auth failed on module docs
Got fatal error during xfer (auth failed on module docs)
Backup aborted (auth failed on module docs)
I have checked for the secret file and the config file.Everything seems ok, and
i am not able to find the fix for this.Please help me to find a solution, as
the given time for this project is getting over and i need to do this at the
earliest.
Thanks in advance.