BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] I received the error "No files dumped for share"

2009-01-07 05:11:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] I received the error "No files dumped for share"
From: Omar Llorens Crespo Domínguez <omar AT tsolucio DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:55:25 +0100
Hi, I have the same problem , but not with a Windows XP. I try to backup
the same server where i have instaled the backuppc.
My configuration is the next:

$Conf{FullKeepCnt} = [
  4,
  0,
  6
];
$Conf{IncrKeepCnt} = 28;
$Conf{TarShareName} = [
  '/etc'

];
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'tar';
$Conf{TarClientCmd} = ' env LC_ALL=C /usr/bin/sudo $tarPath -c -v -f -
-C $shareName+'
                    . ' --totals';

$Conf{TarClientRestoreCmd} = ' env LC_ALL=C /usr/bin/sudo $tarPath -x -p
--numeric-owner --same-owner'
                   . ' -v -f - -C $shareName+';

But when i try to do full backup i have the next error:

Executing DumpPreUserCmd: /var/lib/raa/scripts/precopy /etc
Exec of /var/lib/raa/scripts/precopy /etc failed
Running:  /usr/bin/sudo /bin/tar -c -v -f - -C /etc --totals .
full backup started for directory /etc
Xfer PIDs are now 32571,32570
Exec failed for  /usr/bin/sudo /bin/tar -c -v -f - -C /etc --totals .
tarExtract: Done: 0 errors, 0 filesExist, 0 sizeExist, 0 sizeExistComp, 0
filesTotal, 0 sizeTotal
Executing DumpPostUserCmd: /var/lib/raa/scripts/postcopy /etc
Exec of /var/lib/raa/scripts/postcopy /etc failed
Got fatal error during xfer (No files dumped for share /etc)
Backup aborted (No files dumped for share /etc)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior one
(got 0 and 0 files versus 0)

Thank you for your answer.

JPL TSOLUCIO S.L
www.tsolucio.com