BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC Community v3.1.1beta-2

2009-01-05 19:37:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Community v3.1.1beta-2
From: "Paul Mantz" <pcmantz AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:35:44 -0800
We have integrated a few changes submitted by Craig Barratt and have
updated the rpms and tarball available at our download site.  I
suggest that anyone who has downloaded BackupPC Community upgrade
their software and invite everyone else to evaluate our work.

Adios,

--
Paul Mantz
http://www.mcpantz.org