BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Vista client unauthorized user

2008-11-18 01:42:29
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Vista client unauthorized user
From: Oz Dror <ozdror AT roadrunner DOT com>
To: Cody Dunne <cdunne AT cs.umd DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:40:24 -0800
Thanks for responding.

I have done all the correction that you undigested. I am still havening
the auth issue.
When I run the backup in a command line
I noticed these lines:

Negotiated protocol version 28
Got response: 73c7ac91a97cd967d94504b9a6347037
Auth: got challenge: Mkx8AVu0NSVA9mANktJ9Tg, reply:  c8eskal82WfZRQS5pjRwNw
Error connecting to module home at 192.168.0.97:873: auth failed on
module home

what does that mean? Which user failed Authorization.?  My user account
on the vista machine or backuppc user
does the backuppc needs to be an administrator user of the vista machine
In my current setup it is not even a user of the vista machine.