BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] using override RsyncShareName in the gui

2008-08-25 23:24:42
Subject: [BackupPC-users] using override RsyncShareName in the gui
From: Terri Kelley <neteng AT farm-market DOT net>
To: Backuppc Users <BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:23:25 -0500
Where is that stored? Reason I asked, I was reading over the archives
on how to backup different hosts with different directories and found
a post on putting a config.pl in the /pc/host directory. I then
decided to add second path on that same host and used the edit config
for that particular host in the gui using the override and save in
RsyncShareName. It didn't appear in the config.pl I created under that
host and also not in the default /etc/BackupPC config.pl.

Is it better to use the gui for that or is it better to put it in the
config.pl I created in under that /pc/host?

By the way, it would be most helpful if this multiple hosts different
directories was included in the documentation.

tk