BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Stop backups running out of "WakeupSchedule"

2008-06-25 14:32:01
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Stop backups running out of "WakeupSchedule"
From: Cédric Lemarchand <clemarchand AT proformatique DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:05:21 +0200
Hi,

We are backing up all of our servers using BackupPc, a great soft, it s
works very well.

We are trying to find how can we "properly" stop or pause a running
backups when they take more time than the "WakeupSchedule" period,
because our ADSL connection is unusable when backups are running.

For now, a cron job restart backuppc every day at 08h00, is there any
other solution to do that ?

Any ideas are welcome.

Thx in advance,

Cédric.

--
Cédric LEMARCHAND
Proformatique - 67 rue Voltaire - 92800 Puteaux

Proformatique est membre de la FNILL.
http://www.fnill.org/