BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backups are taking longer and longer to start.

2008-06-25 12:10:38
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backups are taking longer and longer to start.
From: "Bruno Faria" <brunothebigb AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:10:31 -0500
Hi,

I have setup backupPC to run 3 backups at the same time, and this was working very well since all host were pretty much getting a backup once a day. But for some reason, now the backups are not starting as often as they were. Sometimes all have running is just BackupPC_nightly and it will take hours and hours for another backup to start even though there are multiple pending backup requests. Now I have hosts that haven't being backed up for 5 days now, and most of the other backups I have been starting manually. What's also weird is that I never see more than two backups running at the same time, even though BackupPC is supposed to backup 3 hosts at a time.

What could be going on? And what I need to fix this?

Thanks in advance!