BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backing up laptop as available

2008-06-18 16:25:10
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backing up laptop as available
From: Curtis Vaughan <cavaughan AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:05:46 +0000 (UTC)
I was wondering if there was a way to make backuppc backup laptops as the
become available on the network. I don't want it to be dependent on the
user (I saw something about users starting the process themselves using
Unison).
If there is no such thing, I could of course set a schedule for when
certain laptops are in the office. But it would not be consistent.

Thanks!