BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Multiple targets for the data-storage

2008-06-09 22:37:30
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Multiple targets for the data-storage
From: dan <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Hendrik Friedel" <hen_mail AT web DOT de>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 20:37:23 -0600
a)you can only use 1 filesystem for backuppc so you either need just 1 filesystem or to use LVM or something to merge up multiple disks into 1 filesystem.

b)rsync is perfect for many non-changing files as it will make no attempt to back them up, it will just check to make sure they have not changed and then move on if they have not.