BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] problems after moving backuppc dirs

2008-06-06 15:30:14
Subject: [BackupPC-users] problems after moving backuppc dirs
From: Sam Przyswa <samp AT arial-concept DOT com>
To: BackupPC Users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 21:29:46 +0200
Hi,

I moved the backuppc v2.1.2 root dir (130Go) on a new machine and
backuppc 3.1.0 that's work but on each backup the size of this new dir
rise and rise as if the previous backuped files/dirs are not kept. At
this time in 2 backups days I had to extend the filesystem of 40Gb !

What's wrong ?

I mounted the filesystem on /var/local/BackupPC instead of /var/lib/backuppc

Perhaps is it because of that ?

Sam.

--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet