BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Too much link pending.

2008-05-08 18:53:56
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Too much link pending.
From: "Bruno Faria" <brunothebigb AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 17:53:40 -0500
Hi,

I have been able to do backups great, but for some reason now, I'm getting a lot of pending links. Every backup that's done, is having a pending link for some time. Because of this, other backups aren't being able to occur since they're too many links pending. I set the max number of links to 12 but that's still not enough. And because of that, other backups are being delayed. What are pending links used for? I'm backing up 48 servers with 3 backups at the same time. Could I just set the max number of link pending to a really high number? Could I go in the server and kill all links pending? What approach should I take?

Thanks for the help!