BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] RE Changing your login user

2008-05-05 09:49:05
Subject: [BackupPC-users] RE Changing your login user
From: romain.pichard AT valeo DOT com
To: "BackupPC User List" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, backuppc-users-bounces AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:16:12 +0200
Hi,

I think I've got a solution but it won't be the better solution (I don't
know).
Can you "delete" your authentification session in your browser ?
For example, with Firefox --> Tools / Erase my footsteps (I think)
And after if you reload your page, you can enter another user/password (if
it's allowed).

Regards,

Romain

             "Peter"
             <peter_2000@users
             .sourceforge.net>                                           A
             Envoyé par :              "BackupPC User List"
             backuppc-users-bo         <[email protected]
             [email protected]         et>
             eforge.net                                                 cc

                                                                     Objet
             05/05/2008 15:00          [BackupPC-users] Changing your
                                       login user

             Veuillez répondre
             peter_2000@users.
              sourceforge.net

I logged into the web interface as the user of the client, however, now I
want to login as the adminstrator of BackupPC (ie, user backuppc). But, I
do not have a logout button and when I try and start another session or
delete and start another session, I still end up being logged in as the
client user.

How do I change users?

Thanks
Peter

SC2N -S.A  Siège Social : 2, Rue Andre Boulle - 94000 Créteil  - 327 153
722 RCS Créteil

"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and
its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its
sender at the above address and destroy it."