BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to install BackupPc-3.1.0 in RHEL-5

2008-05-01 23:10:25
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to install BackupPc-3.1.0 in RHEL-5
From: dan <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Daniel Denson" <dadenson AT amwelding DOT com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 21:10:16 -0600
I sent this from my blackberry so I'm not sure if it went through.  Basically the base ubuntu server install is much lighter in resource usage than the base centos or rhel install.  So installing backuppc on a base ubuntu server make an essentially purpose built, quick to setup, backuppc install with no extra junk.