BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backing up Host

2008-04-26 16:13:40
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backing up Host
From: "AJ Kertis" <akertis AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:13:29 -0400
I have got backuppc up and running and I was able to add a host and setup ssh passwordless logins fine. It does seem to do a full backup but it doesn't show up in backups if i click on browse backups. Also, if i click on the host and try to click on log file it says cannot open log file. I'm not sure what might be causing this problem. I'm running centos 5.1 x86_64. Where the backups are stored and backup number 0 under the host says it is over 3 gigs so it did back it up. Anyone have any idea what might be causing it not to show up in the web interface and why I can't open the log file from the interface.

Thanks,

AJ