BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC Web Interface

2008-04-26 02:08:28
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Web Interface
From: "AJ Kertis" <akertis AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 02:08:08 -0400
I'm having trouble getting the web interface to look like in the screenshots. I only have a few links in the navigation bar and I don't have the drop down on the left hand side to select a host. I'm running centos 5.1 x86_64. Is there something I can look at to see what might be causing the problem?

All I get on the left hand side is under server

Status
Host Summary
Documentation
Wiki