BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC on Debian

2008-04-18 12:57:33
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on Debian
From: Chris Robinson <chris AT augmentedreality.ltd DOT uk>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:10:26 +0100
Hi

Yesterday I downloaded and installed BackupPC.  I have configured it
using the default config file and put a config file in the backup
directory for the PC.

Main Config File /etc/BackupPC/config.pl

Backups to /backup

server config file /backup/pc/192.168.0.1/config.pl

The Server config.pl has use rsync.  But the backup fails trying to
backup C$.

contents of  /backup/pc/192.168.0.1/config.pl

$Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = undef;
$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = undef;
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsyncd';
$Conf{RsyncShareName} = 'TCS01 D';