BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] do a manual fill of a backup

2008-04-15 10:16:40
Subject: [BackupPC-users] do a manual fill of a backup
From: Daniel Denson <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:14:22 -0600
Does anyone know how to do a manual fill of a backup from the command
line?  what I am doing is changing incrementals to fulls and fulls to
incrementals.  when going full->incr there is not problem but when going
from incr->full I would like to do the fill process on that backup.  I
don't know that it really matters that much in the end but I want to
know that there is a copy/hard link of every file in this 'full' backup.

I am aware of the circumstances that an incr backup wouldn't be complete
or wouldn't be as thorough in checking for file changes but in my
circumstance my files always have their mtime changed.

Any ideas?