BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] new doc in wiki.. mini_httpd

2008-04-08 12:04:41
Subject: [BackupPC-users] new doc in wiki.. mini_httpd
From: "B. Cook" <bcook AT poughkeepsieschools DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:44:54 -0400
Hello All,

Not sure if this is the right place and all.

I was the original author of the thttpd link posted on the sourceforge
wiki.
(http://backuppc.wiki.sourceforge.net/Thttpd) - old

I have since updated a mini_httpd which is more complete and starts
from scratch with a FreeBSD7 box (with no ports on it)..
(http://backuppc.wiki.sourceforge.net/mini_httpd) - new

It does not cover 'FreeBSD' topics like ports, updating ports.. etc..
but it does use portmaster to install ports.

The page is currently orphaned and if someone wants to give it a home
after someone thinks it would be good enough to keep; feel free to.

Comments and Opinions are appreciated.