Amanda-Users

Re: The Coyote Den AMANDA MAIL REPORT FOR BogusMonth 0, 0

2009-10-04 13:35:17
Subject: Re: The Coyote Den AMANDA MAIL REPORT FOR BogusMonth 0, 0
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 13:02:12 -0400
wrote:
>> Good, hopefully another snapshot today?  I just dbl-checked:
>> [root@coyote GenesAmandaHelper-0.6]# su amanda -c "amreport Daily"
>> no output spectified, nothing to do
>
>No, no fix yet -- it's reviewed and should get committed tomorrow
>(Monday) morning.
>
>Dustin

That will be fine Dustin, I'm celebrating today, having the kid who should
have died at 14 from a ruptured appendix, and who wasn't opened up, but got
half a million units of penicillin in each cheek of his butt and lived, has
now made it to 75!  Yeah, now I am officially an old fart. :)  And no
stitches on the body proper yet.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent.