Amanda-Users

adding a ubuntu-6.06 LTS machine to the disklist

2009-09-26 22:35:53
Subject: adding a ubuntu-6.06 LTS machine to the disklist
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 22:26:37 -0400
Greetings all;

I am attempting to add another machine to my disklist, and I have installed
the amanda-client-2.4.5p1 on that machine, but I can't find where it might be
started, no can I find any configs.

Can I even use that old a client with 2.6.1alpha-20090831 here on this box?

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

You don't have to be nice to people on the way up if you're not planning on
coming back down.
                -- Oliver Warbucks, "Annie"