Amanda-Users

[Amanda-users] Using amanda with Superloader 3 changer (SAS/LTO4)

2009-09-24 00:27:20
Subject: [Amanda-users] Using amanda with Superloader 3 changer (SAS/LTO4)
From: Matt Webster <amanda-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:55:01 -0400
It appears the problem is the Superloader/SCSI interface is sending a
SG_ERR_CAT_RESET. I have just put a work around into mtx scsi command to wait
for 5 mins if receives this status, and then ignore it.

But this doesn't explain why it is happening or really fix anything. If anyone
can shed any further light on this then that would be very helpful.

Matt