Amanda-Users

Re: [Amanda-users] ZRM error restoring file

2009-05-07 11:14:50
Subject: Re: [Amanda-users] ZRM error restoring file
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:42:38 -0400
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 10:23 AM, ga jimenez55
<amanda-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:
> I have amanda serven in a SPARC solaris 10. when i going to do restore my
> file i have this error

>From your subject and the content of your post, it looks like you're
using ZRM.  This is amanda-users AT amanda DOT org.  Please post to the
correct forum.

Dustin

Other amanda-users denizens: sorry for the noise -- backupcentral
seems to to provide a way to reply to the sender only.

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com