Amanda-Users

[Amanda-users] ZRM error restoring file

2009-05-07 10:37:24
Subject: [Amanda-users] ZRM error restoring file
From: ga jimenez55 <amanda-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 10:23:14 -0400
I have amanda serven in a SPARC solaris 10. when i going to do restore my file
i have this error

/opt/zmanda/amanda/bin/amfetchandresolve line 3352.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near '' at line 1 at /opt/zmanda/amanda/bin/amfetchandresolve line 3602.
/opt/zmanda/amanda/bin/amfetchandresolve line 3356.
/opt/zmanda/amanda/bin/amfetchandresolve line 3356.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near 'and restore=true) and conf_dle_id=' at line 1 at
/opt/zmanda/amanda/perl/lib/5.8.8/sun4-solaris-thread-multi-64/Logging.pm line
197.
ERROR: Error selecting index files list from index_details
ERROR: Files Not Selected for Restore
Error restoring the selected files