Amanda-Users

absolute total failure with amanda--2.6.2alpha-20090331

2009-04-03 01:53:45
Subject: absolute total failure with amanda--2.6.2alpha-20090331
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 01:40:30 -0400
Greetings;

And amcheck is happier than your typical pig.

I just installed it yesterday, over amanda-2.6.2alpha-20090319 which was
working fine.

All results missing seems to be the refrain.

I'll reinstall amanda-2.6.2alpha-20090319 and then build the inbetween
versions and test incrementally over the next few days.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows
absolutely everything about nothing.