Amanda-Users

freebsd port for 2.6.1 b0rked?

2009-02-22 09:28:42
Subject: freebsd port for 2.6.1 b0rked?
From: Angelo Höngens <A.Hongens AT netmatch DOT nl>
To: "amanda-users AT amanda DOT org" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:32:59 +0100
Hey guys,

It looks like the newest 2.6.1 freebsd port is not installing the
amgetconf tool. I assume it's still needed in 2.6.1? I can't get amanda
to run with my 2.5 config because amgetconf is missing. But I'm not sure
if that's because of my config, or because of the port.

I emailed the port maintainer, but I think it's strange no one on this
has encountered these problems?

My email to committer:

--

With kind regards,