Amanda-Users

Re: members choice awards on linuxquestions.org

2009-01-09 16:01:31
Subject: Re: members choice awards on linuxquestions.org
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:55:28 -0500
On Friday 09 January 2009, Chris Hoogendyk wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:

>>> The polls are open now.
>>>
>>> You will have to join if you are not already a member. But, it's simple
>>> and free, and you may want to browse around a bit and see what's there
>>> in a more general sense.
>>>
>>> In any case, stop by and vote for Amanda.
>>
>> Unforch, I can't register to vote, it will not accept an entry in the
>> referrer box, nor accept a blank entry.
>
>try "choogendyk" in the referrer field.
>
>I don't get why it wouldn't work as blank, since it says "if you were
>referred".

Thanks, that worked like a magic charm, Chris.  However that little copy/paste
box that pops up when you click I'm a human, needs to be bigger by 2x, I had
to do two copy/paste ops to see and get it all.  But that is probably not
something under our control anyway.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Absent, adj.:
        Exposed to the attacks of friends and acquaintances; defamed; slandered.