Amanda-Users

Re: Exporting 'finished' tapes?

2009-01-07 11:25:49
Subject: Re: Exporting 'finished' tapes?
From: Adriana Liendo <aliendo AT funvisis.gob DOT ve>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:55:08 -0430
Dear everybody,

I'm using Amanda 2.5.1p3, and up to a few days ago it worked really good. But the person in charge to change the tape forgot to do it, and I realized it one week later when I came back to the office. When I had an older version I used to change the order of the tape on the tapelist and tapelist.yesterday file and that's all, but now I can't. I wonder if there is another way to avoid this message, or if I will have to change the order of all the tapes?

Best regards and thanks in advantage

Adriana Liendo

y se considera que est�impio.
Fundaci�enezolana de Investigaciones Sismol�as (FUNVISIS)