Amanda-Users

Tape order error

2009-01-07 11:24:14
Subject: Tape order error
From: Adriana Liendo <aliendo AT funvisis.gob DOT ve>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:56:53 -0430
Dear everybody,

I'm using Amanda 2.5.1p3, and up to a few days ago it worked really good. But the person in charge to change the tape forgot to do it, and I realized it one week later when I came back to the office. When I had an older version I used to change the order of the tape on the tapelist and tapelist.yesterday file and that's all, but now I can't. I wonder if there is another way to avoid this message, or if I will have to change the order of all the tapes?

Best regards and thanks in advantage

Adriana Liendo

PS: This is the message I got doing amcheck

su amanda -c 'amcheck diario'
Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------
Holding disk /sdb/dumps/amanda: 10889396 KB disk space available, using 10786996 KB
read label `linuxdir-diario-08', date `20081203190001'
cannot overwrite active tape linuxdir-diario-08
      (expecting tape linuxdir-diario-22 or a new tape)
Server check took 2.745 seconds

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
Client check: 6 hosts checked in 30.501 seconds, 0 problems found

(brought to you by Amanda 2.5.1p3)

y se considera que est�impio.
Fundaci�enezolana de Investigaciones Sismol�as (FUNVISIS)