Amanda-Users

[Amanda-users] How to backup windows client

2008-11-15 12:48:19
Subject: [Amanda-users] How to backup windows client
From: busyrupesh <amanda-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 03:04:52 -0500
Dear all
I am using 6.2 latest zmada client for windows backup

i am using cent os for amanda server i am able to back for linux system and i
want to do same for windows also ,i have exe file of zmanda client when i tried
to extract it fine to extract but after then there is no icon come on desk top
as well as when i tried to take back up through amanddclient command so my
amanda server give me error that trying to connect on port 22 refuse

so can any body tell me how can i listening  my windows system on 22 port

is there any way to back up or is there any more requirement to configure in
amanda server

if any one having any solution please mail ,me at busyrupesh AT yahoo DOT com