Amanda-Users

How do I config to store backup images in holding disk?

2008-06-19 12:18:41
Subject: How do I config to store backup images in holding disk?
From: "Yoshihiro Ishikawa" <chiyotsu AT gmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 01:11:49 +0900
Hello list,
my English is bad, so  I want your amnesty.

I used
-----------------------------
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5 (Tikanga)
build: VERSION="Amanda-2.5.0p2"
       BUILT_DATE="Tue Dec 11 14:10:30 JST 2007"
------------------------------
and I have a tape library can hold 3 tapes.

So, my question is about the below URL.
http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/FAQ:What_does_%27autoflush%27_parameter_do%3F

I found the next line.
「user configuration to store backup images in holding disk.」

I want to know that best configuration.
I will store some backup images in holding disk and backup them to
tape drive for saving tape.

I researched the Zmanda Wiki and Amanda-Users ML,so I found the next post
in ML.