Amanda-Users

Re: request for enhancement

2008-05-12 08:14:45
Subject: Re: request for enhancement
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:11:00 -0400
On Monday 12 May 2008, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:
>Gene,
>
>Send us a PS color template and I will be happy to include it in the
>distribution.
>
>Jean-Louis

Unforch, I don't have the knowledge to do that well if at all.  Its been since
about gs-5.03 on the amiga since I last walked around in that code & that was
only just enough to make it build.  Sorry.  And not enough time in the day it
seems too, but I think I'm far from alone in that dept.  I've been forced to
put myself in economy cruise the last couple of weeks, my heart is acting up
occasionally & I should find out what's the next step later today.  Stent or
bypass is probably in my future.  At 73, and diabetic, I suppose its the
expected thing.

>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Greetings all;
>>
>> One of the reasons my old epson c82 has been such a hockey puck is amanda,
>> as I have it printing the nightly report, and this does a quite decent job
>> of keeping the black nozzles open and firing.  Unforch I often find the
>> color nozzles need a couple of cleaning cycles, which really burns a lot
>> of ink, in order to restore all the colors when I need to print some
>> pictures.
>>
>> So my request is for a switch flag in the report format that would cause
>> the headers to be printed in colors, therefore tending to keep the color
>> nozzles open too.
>>
>> Could this be done in an ensuing release?

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.