Amanda-Users

Re: request for enhancement

2008-05-12 07:17:17
Subject: Re: request for enhancement
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 07:12:52 -0400
Gene,

Send us a PS color template and I will be happy to include it in the distribution.

Jean-Louis

Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

One of the reasons my old epson c82 has been such a hockey puck is amanda, as I have it printing the nightly report, and this does a quite decent job of keeping the black nozzles open and firing. Unforch I often find the color nozzles need a couple of cleaning cycles, which really burns a lot of ink, in order to restore all the colors when I need to print some pictures.

So my request is for a switch flag in the report format that would cause the headers to be printed in colors, therefore tending to keep the color nozzles open too.

Could this be done in an ensuing release?