Amanda-Users

Re: error compiling amanda on FreeBSD 6.3 x86_64

2008-03-24 20:09:52
Subject: Re: error compiling amanda on FreeBSD 6.3 x86_64
From: "Patrick M. Hausen" <hausen AT punkt DOT de>
To: Oscar Ricardo Silva <osilva AT scuff.cc.utexas DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 01:02:44 +0100
Hi!

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 04:00:58PM -0500, Oscar Ricardo Silva wrote:
> Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
>> Oscar Ricardo Silva writes:
>> - I'm attempting to compile the client version of amanda on a Dell
>> - PowerEdge server running FreeBSD 6.3 but keep running into an
>> - ssh related error.  I use the following configure statement:
>>
>> Use the port from /usr/ports.. It has patches to fix both of the
>> errors.

Then have a look at the port's patches to see, what you need
to change on FreeBSD.

Or cd to the port directory and "make extract patch". Then make
your local adjustments and aftewards "make install".

Kind regards,

Patrick M. Hausen
Leiter Netzwerke und Sicherheit
--
punkt.de GmbH * Vorholzstr. 25 * 76137 Karlsruhe
Tel. 0721 9109 0 * Fax 0721 9109 100